Gabby’s restaurant which has a big picture window and a kids half price night on Tuesdays, both of which are high on the junior junctionite’s musts for restaurants. The restaurant received the more request after eating at the restaurant yesterday. The top review possible by this four year old.
Parents may be wanting to know, the service was great. The children’s food was ordered 1st as the parents decided – and came 1st – wonderful and the food was great with the beef still searing on the plate.
Gabby’s in the Junction at the top if High Park Ave. - 3026 Dundas St W
- March 8, 2012 — Gabbys in the Junction, will make room for strollers!! ..offers regular and gluten free menu,12 seat bar,65 seat restaurant area, (0)
- March 7, 2012 — Gabby’s restaurant coming to High Park Ave and Dundas St. west, post with comments from one of the Gabbys family founders (20)
- March 16, 2010 — High Park Family Fun Place – what is it? (45)
- January 10, 2012 — Anyone for a weekend guerrilla park project for Vine Ave Parkette this spring? (0)
- December 9, 2011 — Are the Junctions best eats places destinations for the city’s hoard of traveling eaters (5)